Introducing Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream
A secret kept backstage and used on only her closest clients for over 20 years. This highly classified magic is now available for the public and we can all treat and flood our skin with moisture, to get that glowing complexion we all desire!
Image Credit: Caroline Hirons
what is it?
A luxurious thick, creamy, and faintly rose scented white cream, intended to plump and flood the skin with moisture no matter how lacklustre and dehydrated.
What it does?
It’s break-through, multi-tasking ingredient, the BioNymph Peptide Complex, fights the ageing process on all fronts: it stimulates collagen production and cell energy and fights free radicals, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin. The hyaluronic acid booster called Sodium Hyaluronate floods skin with moisture, re-plumping the skin. And the infusion of rose hip oil and vitamin E bring’s your complexion back to life. Whether you’re stressed at your desk, dehydrated after a long-haul flight or an all-night hedonist with hungover skin, cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep with CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM, for a lasting dewy, plumped-up finish.
Image credit: Essie Button
What makes this cream so luxurious and magical?
• The BioNymph Peptide Complex is a unique, patented anti-age ingredient that multi-tasks in the skin, fighting the ageing process on all fronts.
• To properly protect your skin from the ageing effects of the Sun, Charlotte always tells her clients to use anti-UVB and anti-UVA filters. Her MAGIC CREAM has an SPF15 and, most importantly, an anti-UVA filter to protect the skin from year-round ageing effects of UVA.
• Sodium Hyaluronate forms a film of hyaluronic acid over the skin to seal in moisture, whilst extracts of Wild Pansy promote the renewal of hyaluronic acid in the skin surface to retain moisture. Skin is plumped-up and youthfully dewy.
• A mix of rose hip oil, camellia oil and anti-oxidant vitamin E transforms a grey complexion into hydrated, mirror-shine skin, nourishing Vitamin A helps improves skin firmness and smoothness and energetic Vitamin C is able to promote collagen activity for more youthful skin.
• Damask rose water and organic aloe vera benefit skin regeneration, fighting the signs of ageing, naturally and gracefully.
• Extracts of Frangipani, the symbol of eternity, form a soothing, purifying and hydrating comfort-blanket on the skin.
• Plus a little bit of top secret magic!
Learn how to use this ‘MAGIC CREAM’ by Charlotte herself…
I have used this for a week so far and have loved it! I was first surprised by the scent, it wasn’t what I expected, but I have grown to love it. It smells divine! I find myself wanting to use it even when I don’t need to… just to smell it! It is so luxuriously thick which is exactly what my dry and eczema skin needs, and is the perfect shield to lather my skin in over these chilly winter months! I can’t wait to see the long-term benefits it provides my skin, and whether my complexion and texture improves with its use.
I’ll keep you updated and let you know how much my skin enjoy’s this!
*So I told you I’d keep you updated and let you know my thoughts on this, and after a months use, I can honestly say I wouldn’t buy this again.
I am so disappointed to say this because I love every other product I have tried by her. Her lipsticks and lipliners in particular are magical. However, if a brand is selling a product at such a high price point I feel it really should do what it says, and keep my skin hydrated all day long! Unfortunately this cream doesn’t do the job on my skin, but, thats not to say it wouldn’t work for you though!*
-Doesn’t keep me hydrated